Pathfinder Registration 2022-2023
Held at Village Seventh-day Adventist Church, 10am-12pm.
Consent to Treat
Our Village Pathfinder group is currently being led by Andy and Amy Lubbert.. Pathfinders meet on Sundays at 10am.
Pathfinders is a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization.
Pathfinders offers a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with honors given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member!
Directors: Andy & Amy Lubbert
Andy & Amy have both been lifelong Adventist. They are currently parents to three children from ages 18-21. Their hobbies are: Gardening, camping, baseball, road trips, precious time spent with family and many more. They both are looking forward to a fun with year with the Pathfinder Club.
Associate Director: Joel Bennet
Joel Bennet is a happily married husband with also two wonderful children. He has spent the last 25 years of his life in youth ministry and enjoys giving young people the experience of seeing God’s glory through the majestic wilderness and outdoors, service to others and listening to the Spirit through God’s sacred word. He is excited to inspire and equip the pathfinders this year in the journey of following the Lord.